Contributors

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Top 50 Amateur Blogs

Recently I received an email regarding some of the best amateur meteorology blogs out on the web. Somehow, by some miracle, I made the top 50. I feel it is my duty to not only make you aware of the recognition but also share with you some of the other weather blogs out there that are in my opinion, quite fantastic. I have not looked at all of these, and I don't think I know any of the authors but I have followed a few and these guys sure do know what they are talking about. Here is the website so you can take a look at the top 50 Amateur Meteorology Blogs

http://www.associatedegreeonline.net/amateur-meteorology

Oh and by the way, I will be heading back up to the Northwest in the next week so expect some upcoming blogs about the weather. Seeing as I've been in Southern California for the summer, It has been a bit difficult to keep up on Northwest Weather. I will certainly get back to it once school kicks back up :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, dude. That's awesome! Keep up the good work.

    -Brad Carl

    ReplyDelete